|Job Title||Floor Manager - Health and Fitness (GYM)|
|Vacancy Type||Full time|
|Work Experience||5 to 15 years|
|Number Of Vacancy||1|
|Key Skills||Certified Trainer|
|Salary||Upto 325,000 INR|
• Fitness Management Course/ Master Trainer Certification from a reputed institute
• Minimum 5 years of experience in the fitness business preferred.
• Candidate has to be a Graduate.
• 1 year of team handling management experience is mandatory.
• Proficient in Excel, Word and Power Point Presentations.
• Ability to plan, direct, coordinate, and manage operational activities and functions
• Possesses high-levels of customer care and sales strategy to acquire new customers and retain existing ones
• Ability to design and promote activities to meet client demands and improve profitability
• Ability to learn, operate, and train on in-house training and data management software
• Display relationship building through strong and effective communication, especially when problems arise
• Excellent task and people management skills, along with conflict management and problem solving faculty
• Willingness to lead and take charge, offer opinions and direction
• Be responsible for the daily maintenance of training equipments and updating checklists and records
• Keep track of fitness induction and obtain reports for client assessments and workout programs
• Deliver in-house software training to team members and promote usage of accounts and software
• Track performance graph of team members and motivate and mentor under-performers
• Handle clients’ complaints and incidents, such as accidents, thefts, etc., register feedback and find solutions
• Incidents on floor should be reported, documented attended with effective management and problem solving skills, on instances where there is no solution or closure to an incident escalation to the higher level management is mandatory.
• All incident reported or attended by the manager or by his team should be informed to the higher level management to ensure effective reporting structure.
• Maintain a tidy, hygienic and attractive appearance of the gym premises
• Train staff and supervise floor activities, which includes management of staff roster
• Conduct one-on-one meetings and team huddles in the Fitness Manager’s presence
• Coordinate with the Accounts team for incentives and other monetary matters
• Check trainers’ grooming and send photographs of non-compliant trainers to HOD
Job Country: India
Job State / U.T.: Mumbai
Mailing Email ID: email@example.com
Contact Number: +91-9782900015