Current position of DevOps Engineer in Bangalore
Job has been closed now.
We have an opportunity for DevOps Engineer who can apply cloud (AWS) computing skills to deploy upgrades and fixes. The engineer would be responsible for designing, development and implementation of software integrations based on user feedback. Job role involves analyzing the codes, troubleshooting the issues and conduct system tests for security & performance.
The below are the requirements needed for the job:-
• Experience in Linux, code repository, and continuous integration
• 3 years in production AWS
• 2 Year’s experience in Docker, Kubernetes / ECS
• 1 year in product GCP
• Experience in setting up load balancers
• Experience in Auto-scaling instances
• Security Roles and Firewall Configuration Experience
• Preferred experience using configuration management (Chef, Puppet, Salt, Ansible)
• Expert scripting with Bash/Python Desired Skills & Experience
• Specific experience with Gitlab and Bitbucket
About the company:
Our client’s company is 5 year old, US based VC funded start-up. They are leading organization in their industry and possess exceptional team previously from IBM, Stanford, Ola, INSEAD, and Aruba etc. They believe in tackling hard, meaningful problems to improve the world.
AWS, Docker, Kubernets, Bitbucket, Puppet