Hiring Technical Lead- Spring for Software company in Bangalore
Job has been closed now.
Our client is one of the top most software company in India.Their company was established in 1996 and has 500+ employees, with CMMI standard 5 for software development in quality assurance. They have worked on multiple government and private projects and are proud of their clientele of many government organizations.They are mainly into providing smart solutions projects in E governance,Utiliy bill gateway, smart grid and smart city.
Roles and responsibilities to be handled:
- Assist Senior Management in day to day tasks
- Managing, reporting and reviewing new product development and custom engineering projects ensuring timelines are met, planning and allocating resources for multiple teams working concurrently on several projects.
- Setting the bar for design process standards and methodology Involved in formal and informal design ideation and reviews to support and success of projects on time.
- Interacting with customers in various capacities to further our business and provide value.
- Understanding and experience in power Utility applications to address issues of customer base effectively.
- With deep knowledge of domain specifics you should be able to solve complex problems and support your team hands on.
- In charge of delivery, quality, architecture and operations for the assigned project or product.
- To prepare technical write ups required for Bid Preparation.
- Prepare and deliver Technical Demonstrations of the products.
- Given a team and scope should be able to deliver to the last mile
- Total 12 years of experience, with more than 6 years of Spring Full Stack Application Development needed.
- Should be comfortable working with a team of Architect, Business Analyst in implementing projects and technologies.
- Able to manage the Project/Tasks independently and must have handled at least 4 Projects on own.
- Knowledge of Development in Utility Domain (Utility Billing , Metering and Payment Collection, Smart meters)
- Successfully completed at least 4 projects involving Spring MVC, Hibernate, Spring JPA technologies.
- Strong Knowledge on Core Java, database like oracle and PostgreSQL.
- Hands on knowledge of HTML, Bootstrap, Jquery and other web based Technologies
Skills Sets required for the Tech Lead Spring are: