Code Of Conduct
Employees of 7Skyee Consultancy Pvt Ltd will observe the highest principles of ethics, equity, integrity, professional conduct and fair practice in dealing with others and will conduct their business in a manner designed to enhance the operation, image and reputation of the recruitment industry and 7Skyee Consultancy Pvt Ltd. Ethical conduct is not simply compliance with legal requirements but extends to honesty, respect for and equitable treatment of others, integrity and social responsibility. It is conduct that holds up to disclosure and to public scrutiny. 7Skyee employees will act towards other recruitment professionals, candidates, clients and others at all times in good faith.
Respect for Laws: 7Skyee staff must comply with all relevant legislation, statutory and non-statutory requirements and official guidance and any future amendments to such requirements during the course of providing their services to others.
Respect for Honesty and Transparency:
- 7Skyee staff will act honestly in all dealings with work seekers, clients, 7Skyee staff, non-7Skyee staff and others.
- In the course of representing a work seeker or client, 7Skyee staff shall not knowingly make a false or inaccurate statement, fail to disclose a material fact, or make a representation as to future matters without having reasonable grounds for making it.
- 7Skyee staff must adhere to principles of truth in advertising and will only advertise positions, through any medium, for which they have documented permission to recruit.
- All fees, charges and service provided must be explicitly and fully disclosed to clients prior to the acceptance of an assignment, or prior to any work being undertaken for a client.
- 7Skyee staff should document all key stages of the recruitment process in line with relevant legislation and good practice guidance.
Respect for Work Relationships:
- 7Skyee staff will not undertake actions that may unfairly or unlawfully jeopardize a work seeker’s employment.
- 7Skyee staff will not undertake actions that may unfairly or unlawfully interfere in work relationships established by others.
- 7Skyee staff will not attempt unfairly or unlawfully to prevent a work seeker from seeking work from other sources.
- 7Skyee staff will in their dealings with all other 7Skyee staff and non-7Skyee staff treat them with respect and aim to work in a fair and open competitive environment.
Respect for Diversity:
- 7Skyee staff should adhere to the spirit of all applicable human rights, employment laws and regulations and will treat work seekers, clients and others without prejudice or unjustified discrimination.
- 7Skyee staff will treat all work seekers and clients with dignity and respect and aim to provide equity of employment opportunities based on objective business related criteria.
Respect for Safety:
- 7Skyee staff will act diligently in assessing risks to work seekers and clients and will not knowingly put at risk candidates, clients, or others.
- 7Skyee staff will inform work seekers whenever they have reason to believe that an engagement may cause a risk to health and safety.
Respect for Professional Knowledge:
- 7Skyee staff will work diligently to develop and maintain a satisfactory level of relevant and current professional knowledge.
- 7Skyee staff will ensure that they are adequately trained and skilled to undertake their responsibilities in recruitment practice.
Respect for Certainty of Engagement:
- 7Skyee staff must supply work seekers with full details of the work, conditions of employment, nature of the work to be undertaken, rates of pay, method and frequency of payment, and pay arrangements in accordance with requirements of current legislation.
- 7Skyee staff will ensure that any variation to the engagement can only occur with prior notification and agreement of the worker.
Respect for Prompt and Accurate Payment:
- 7Skyee will pay promptly and accurately any wages and benefits due in accordance with any agreed terms and legal requirements.
- 7Skyee staff should not penalize temporary/contract workers, for example for having been late or failed to attend part or all of an assignment or for poor performance, by making deductions from pay due for time that they have actually worked.
- 7Skyee staff will not take on assignments that could result in their inability to pay temporary/contract workers.
Respect for Ethical International Recruitment:
- 7Skyee staff must supply all overseas work seekers with the same level of information as set out and implied in Principle 7. In addition, information provided should include details of the likely cost of living in the area the prospective hirer is situated, the likely length of the job in question and the state of the employment market in the field they are being recruited into. All information must be provided at no cost to the work seeker.
- 7Skyee staff must ensure that in relation to overseas recruitment they abide by all relevant legislation and provide all relevant and applicable information to work seekers, clients and others.
- 7Skyee staff should observe the highest principles of social responsibility, integrity, professionalism, equity and fair practice in their dealings with all overseas work seekers.
- Harassment is unwelcome conduct that humiliates, offends or intimidates people. It’s not only harmful to the victim, but also to the success of your business by lowering productivity and increasing staff turnover.
- Sexual harassment is defined as the behaviour, which occurs when:
- the person makes an unwelcome sexual advance, or an unwelcome request for sexual favours, to the other person or.
- the person engages in other unwelcome conduct of a sexual nature in relation to the other person.
- a reasonable person, having regard to all the circumstances, would have anticipated that the other person would be offended, humiliated, or intimidated.
Respect for Confidentiality and Privacy:
- 7Skyee staff must observe the highest principles of integrity, professionalism, equity and fair practice to maintain the confidentiality and privacy of candidate and client information and should respect the confidentiality of records in accordance with the law and good business practice.
- 7Skyee staff must ensure that permission has been obtained and documented before disclosing, displaying, submitting or seeking confidential or personal information.
- Comply with all laws and regulations applicable to their business, and to maintain high standards of ethical conduct in the operation of that business and in their dealings with employees, job candidates, clients, and competitors.
- Treat all candidates, clients, and employees with dignity, honesty, candor, and respect, and provide equal employment opportunities, based on bona fide job qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, or any basis prohibited by applicable law.
- Maintain high standards of integrity in all advertising, recruitment, and placement efforts and activities.
- Determine the experience and qualifications of candidates as appropriate to the circumstances or as required by law and honestly communicate such experience and qualifications to clients.
- Inform candidates and clients of all information relevant to the hiring process, including whether to extend and accept an offer of employment.
Give proper consideration of the following prevalent issues::
- Candidate Confidentiality: the extent to which candidate information shall remain confidential and the circumstances under which candidate information may be shared with clients o Client Confidentiality: maintaining confidentiality regarding clients’ staffing needs, internal operations, business plans, and other client information.
- Placed Candidate Solicitation: whether and when it may be acceptable to solicit for employment opportunities for candidates previously placed by the search and placement firm with a client(s).
- Client Employee Solicitation: whether and when it may be acceptable to solicit clients’ employees for employment opportunities
- Define Services:so that there is no misunderstanding between the parties, informing clients clearly and conspicuously, through contracts or otherwise, regarding the specific services to be rendered by the search and placement firm, e.g., candidate screening methods, the extent to which reference and background checks will be conducted,