Cloud Infra Manager required for Bangalore's Top Software company
We are looking for a highly competitive Cloud Infra Manager who has ability to manage Cloud Infra in multiple environments. Experienced in monitoring and managing Database instance, Virtualization, Tomcat/ JBoss/LDAP instances,Load balancers, real time database replication and backup. The candidate must be well versed in configuring JBoss, Tomcat, Linux & Window Environment, HA Proxy, Oracle, PostgreSQL, Firewall and Gateways.
- Ensure the 24x7 uptime of Applications, Services, Databases and Cloud infra.
- Ensuring availability of necessary infrastructure/ resources/ risk mitigation/ quality/ control mechanisms
- Take control and manage the company critical infrastructure including the Co Location servers, Cloud Setup, web servers, database servers, Internet Broadband Lines, network, mobile devices, Active Directory, Email Servers etc.
- Responsible for 360degree security cover for all software and hardware assets of the organization.
- Manage complete backup (onsite and offsite) for all internal and external servers
- Identify and configure required software and tools to monitor and operate the entire Cloud infrastructure.
- Reviewing and ensuring Best Solution Approach / Best Practices are followed while implementation of any new Application or during change in the Applications.
Role and responsibity:
Our client is one of the top most software company in India.Their company was established in 1996 and has 500+ employees, with CMMI standard 5 for software development in quality assurance. They have worked on multiple government and private projects and are proud of their clientele of many government organizations.They are mainly into providing smart solutions projects in E governance,Utiliy bill gateway, smart grid and smart city.
JBOSS, Apache Tomcat, Linux, Firewall, Postgre SQL, Oracle
Job has been closed now.find more jobs