Required Computer Vision Research Engineer in Bangalore
Job has been closed now.
• Plan and execute cutting-edge research to advance Facial Recognition and Liveliness detection
• Develop new advanced technologies related to tracking deformable or articulated objects, Facial 3D reconstruction, photometric stereo, object detection, and appearance modeling
• Collaborate with other researchers, software and hardware engineers
• Currently has or in the process of obtaining a PhD and/or postdoctoral assignment in the field of
computer vision, machine learning, computer graphics, robotics or similar.
• 5+ years experience developing software in computer vision, robotics, machine learning or
computer graphics, including low-level system development and development on various
• Knowledge in 3D math, with experience in applied math and numerical optimization.
• 1+ years experience with specifically Facial Recognition or 3D reconstruction.
• 2+ year’s experience with convolutional neural networks and recurrent neural networks.
About the company:
Our client’s company is 5 year old, US based VC funded start-up. They are leading organization in their industry and possess exceptional team previously from IBM, Stanford, Ola, INSEAD, and Aruba etc. They believe in tackling hard, meaningful problems to improve the world.
Computer vision, Machine learning, Robotics, Neural networks